SENIOR Project Executive Needed!
Milwaukee, WI - Healthcare Experience Required
The Senior Project Executive is required to take a leadership role in the execution of all aspects of assigned healthcare projects. The individual must possess a comprehension of all aspects of the development process
and a firm track record as a project manager.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and
responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
• Assists partners, planners, and associates in performing project feasibility analysis.
• Conducts project visioning sessions with the client’s senior management.
• Leads the A/E qualification, selection, and contract negotiations.
• Leads the qualification, selection, and contract negotiations for other team consultant members.
• Reviews, negotiates, and approves A/E and consultant additional work requests
• Supervises the programming and planning efforts of the selected architect.
• Performs site analysis and investigations.
• Develops and adheres to detailed development budgets and schedules.
• Obtains required project public approvals (CON, Zoning, Annexation, Site Plan Approval, Wetlands, other
• Provides design direction and managing the overall design process.
• Reviews design development and construction documents to determine adequacy.
• Leads the GC or CM qualifications, selection, and contract negotiations.
• Evaluates the adequacy of all construction allowances, contingencies, and general conditions.
• Provides construction administration in adherence with the Company’s policies and procedure manuals
including the Facility Development Project Manual.
• Reviews and negotiates GC or CM change order requests.
• Monitors the GC or CM performance for areas of potential risk.
• Coordinates physician office suite development.
• Provides project cost control and prepares timely and accurate monthly budget reports and invoicing.
• Coordinates the selection, procurement, delivery, and installation of medical and other equipment, signage
• Prepares monthly reports to clients.
• Creates project overview and status report presentations to clients’ administration, Board and Board
• Promotes the services of the Company through thought leadership, speaking engagements, client leadership, and/or business development efforts.
• Collaborates with others within the Company to reach client goals and objectives as well as overall
• Uses e-Builder software throughout the project.
• Embraces the Company’s culture and works collaboratively with others to reach business goals and
Supervisory Duties and Responsibilities
The Senior Project Executive will provide strong leadership and oversight for Project Executives and Project
Specialists. This position will assume responsibility for the efficiency, effectiveness, and professional development
of the team, and will carry out these responsibilities in accordance with the Company’s policies, procedures, and
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required to perform this job
• A Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management.
• A minimum of 15 years of progressive healthcare development project management experience including
projects in the range of $100-$500 million with a high degree of focus on client satisfaction.
• Must be able to demonstrate a high level of professionalism and performance leading planning, design,
preconstruction, contract negotiations, cost control, scheduling, and team coordination activities.
• Excellent project budgeting, contract negotiations, and scheduling skills are essential for success in this
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to analyze data to the client and team to
achieve project goals.
• Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with executive level external and internal healthcare
• Strong ability to multitask, work independently and manage all aspects of a construction projects
effectively and efficiently.
• Must have proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and Windows application. EBuilder experience is strongly preferred.
- Costs For Projects
- Project Life Cycle
- Project Management Phases