Are you an “Entrepreneurial” and “Proactive” CPA looking for a Senior Accountant position in the Greater Southern Twin Cities area? Would you like to work with one of the “Top 200 Accounting Firms in the United States” as judged by INSIDE Public Accounting? Do you have at LEAST 3 years of public Accounting experience?
If you want to grow your career, and be part of a successful leader in the Accounting industry, then you could be what our client, a leader in their industry, is looking for in their next SENIOR ACCOUNTANT!
If this is for you, or someone you know, please send a resume to: URL blocked - click to apply
As a Senior Accountant, you will:
• Assist with the detail work of audits, reviews, compilations, and other assurance services for clients;
• Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, duplicated efforts, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies;
• Support multiple client engagements on time and within budget, identifying issues and communicating progress and audit results to supervisors;
• Prepare tax returns and reviews with the tax team;
• Complete tax related research and special projects as needed;
• Gain experience, exposure, and knowledge in one or more industries;
• Expand industry knowledge through greater exposure to peers, internal experts, clients, regular self-study, and formal training opportunities.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with a minimum of a 3.0 GPA
• Minimum 3+ years of public accounting experience
• Current CPA or demonstrated progress towards obtaining CPA certification
• An accounting internship experience preferred
• Strong computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office programs