To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Miami, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Elgen Staffing • Miami, FL
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client, a nationwide provider of aeronautic equipment support & maintenance, has an immediate need for an experienced Maintenance and Machine Mechanics to join our growing team in Miami, Florida.
Our candidate of choice should have experience in troubleshooting, repairing and machine maintenance. You will carry out preventive and corrective maintenance at the electrical and mechanical level of the material handling system. You must be able to work autonomously or with a work crew and know how to proficiently replace any mechanical device, structural portion or support
- Maintain superior customer service and safe working practice at ALL times.
- Troubleshoots, repairs, and maintains machinery and electrical equipment such as motors, electrical circuits, SICK ATR systems, baggage handling equipment and conveyor systems in accordance with diagrams, electrical drawings, operational manuals and manufacturer’s specifications using hand tools and precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Inspect diagnose and repair mechanical and electrical systems.
- Communicate with various parties on the work performed and present status of specialty systems.
- Analyze root causes of Electrical failures and propose remedy and resolution as well as continuous monitoring for ways to improve and optimize the system.
- Interpret schematics and engineering drawings in reference to layout, location, and operation of the system(s).
- React to call outs from the Control Room Operator or manager executing service calls CM, PM and EM.
- Preventive Maintenance – Inspection, adjustment, cleaning, replacement and prepare follow-up CM work orders if needed.
- Attending to stoppages and bag jams as needed.
- Completion of daily housekeeping duties individually and as a team.
- Other duties as given by management team.
- High School Diploma
- Electrical training and experience in an industrial environment or minimum 1-year experience as maintenance mechanic
- Flexible work schedule for 24/7 operations
- Valid Driver’s License
Please apply today to be one of the first candidates considered for the role!
Elgen Staffing is the fastest growing staffing agency in New Jersey. With a deep understanding of today's hiring trends and technologies we have the ability to leverage the most effective recruiting methods to find the best candidates across numerous markets and industries and place them into the appropriate position successfully. Please allow us to help you find your dream job today!