To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lebanon, NH
- Apply via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Automotive General Sales Manager
Summit Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram • Lebanon, NH
Posted 22 days ago
General Sales Manager
Do you have a proven track record in sales and management within the automotive industry? If you answered yes, you may be a fit for our Dealership! As a General Sales Manager, you will be responsible for setting objectives for the sales team and accomplish them through planning, organizing, overseeing and measuring the performance of the Sales Managers and Sales Representatives.
Why limit your earning and growth potential?
Join our sales team at Summit Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram!
- Recruit, train, manage, and direct Sales Managers and Sales Representatives.
- Assist the sales managers in setting realistic monthly goals for the Sales Team.
- Explains the policies and procedures of the dealership to sales employees, follows up with employees to verify their understanding and compliance.
- Promotes an enthusiastic attitude to build positive employee attitudes and morale.
- Monitor the performance of sales employees and provide constructive feedback to aid in the sales success of each team member.
- Set an example of professionalism through daily actions and appearance.
- Work with managers to create cost-effective advertising programs and merchandising strategies for the dealership.
- Maintain inventory of new and used vehicles that match local market needs.
- Analyze P&L to implement growth strategies that align with dealership objectives.
- Oversees monthly financial statements to ensure they are complete, accurate and submitted on time to upper management/dealership owners.
- Recommend individuals to upper management for promotion or dismissal with appropriate documentation.
- Communicate all pertinent material and information to dealership principle/owner.
- Collaborate with Dealership Principle, Owner, and Managers to implement dealership sales processes.
Ideal candidates must possess a strong management background and excellent customer service skills.
- Must have at least 3-5 years of successful experience in automotive sales or equivalent sales industry.
- Previous experience in communicating with dealership principles, owners, and managers.
- A proven track record in the automotive market reflecting high CSI is a must.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills, and the ability to understand profit and loss statements, are requirements for success.
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency.
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills.
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA and must be able to pass pre-employment requirements including drug test and background screen.
- Valid Driver's License with acceptable driving record
- High School diploma or equivalent
Competitive Pay - Bonus - Benefits - Paid training and more!
Join our winning automotive sales team!