- Experience in using 2D and 3D design softwares (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Alias Studio, Showcase, Solidworks, Sketch Book Pro) along with modeling experience or knowledge (SLA, SLS, FDM, 3d Printer, CNC).
- Previous Co-op experience in an industrial design function.
- Experience in medical device and/or product development.
- Matriculated student working towards an Associate’s Degree (AS) or a Bachelor’s degree (BS) in Industrial Design, Interaction Design or Human Factors Engineering (or related field equivalent) required.
- Minimum GPA 3.0 within curriculum is required.
- Portfolio of work available for review by hiring manager required.
- May be required to travel up to 5% of the time.
- Typical work-related travel assignments range 1-3 days, and as such overnight, out-of-town stays may be required as need arises.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORKING ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to walk, sit, stand, use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, reach with hands and arms; balance, stoop, bend, talk and hear.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, most work is in an office environment setting. Lighting and temperature are adequate. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page—Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation,