To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
500 Plaza Drive
Secaucus, NJ 07094
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Talent Acquisition - Sr. Dir
Quest Diagnostics • Secaucus, NJ
Posted 9 days ago
Senior, Director Talent Acquisition
Recognized by FORTUNE magazine as one of the “World’s Most Admired Companies,” Quest Diagnostics is the world's leading provider of diagnostic testing, information and services that doctors and patients need to make better healthcare decisions. They are pioneers in developing innovative diagnostic tests and advanced healthcare information technology solutions that help improve patient care.
With corporate headquarters in Secaucus, NJ, Quest Diagnostics is a Fortune 500 company, traded on the New York Stock Exchange and included in the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index. With 2018 revenues of $7.53 Billion, and approximately 46,000 employees and 6,600 patient locations across the US, Quest Diagnostics serves half of the physicians and hospitals in the US with their large variety of products and services.
The company offers the broadest access to diagnostic testing services through its network of laboratories and patient service centers, and provides interpretive consultation through its extensive medical and scientific staff. Quest Diagnostics also provides services to employers, life insurance companies, other commercial labs, clinics, health plans, government agencies, and organizations involved in clinical trials research.
Approximately 150 million times each year, patients and their physicians rely upon Quest Diagnostics results to make important healthcare decisions.
Quest Diagnostics Healthcare IT solutions connect over 165,000 physicians.
Approximately one third of U.S. physicians – and many of the country’s leading hospitals and health systems – relies on Quest Diagnostics healthcare information solutions to foster better patient care and improve their business performance.
• FORTUNE magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies" list for 4 consecutive years; one of only five companies to attain Most Admired status in the "Health Care, Pharmacy and Other Services" industry category.
• Fortune magazine’s Fortune 500 list
• Forbes Global 2000
• Barron’s 500
• Member of the Dow Jones® Sustainability World Index
• Consistently named one of the best places to work in U.S. business journal rankings
• Named a DiversityInc Noteworthy Company for the second consecutive year in 2018
Diagnostic Testing Services
Quest Diagnostics is the world’s leading provider of diagnostic testing, information and services that patients and doctors need to make better healthcare decisions. Their services range from routine blood tests — such as total cholesterol, Pap testing and white blood cell count — to complex, gene-based and molecular testing. They perform medical tests that aid in the diagnosis or detection of diseases, measure the progress or recovery from a disease or confirm that an individual is free from disease. In addition, they have specialized expertise in cancer, cardiovascular diseases, infectious diseases, and neurology.
In the $60 Billion and growing US Diagnostic Testing Market, Quest Diagnostics is the leader. Quest Diagnostics’ reputation as a leading innovator, provider of high value, low cost solutions and its financial strength and flexibility make it well positioned to capitalize on the evolving healthcare landscape.
Quest Diagnostics’ long term strategy is to become the undisputed world leader in diagnostic testing, information and services. To drive this profitable growth, Quest Diagnostics plans to leverage capabilities to create differentiation:
• Deliver Innovative Solutions
• Leverage their Unparalleled Access and Distribution Network
• Expand their relationships with large payors and health systems
• Deliver Superior Patient Experiences
The Quest Diagnostics Talent Acquisition Senior Director is responsible for leading talent acquisition for Professional and Frontline recruiting. This role will collaborate with Organizational Effectiveness, Global Inclusion and Executive and Medical TA COEs to drive talent acquisition strategy.
The successful candidate will drive key talent initiatives that align to the Company’s short and long term business strategies and objectives. S/he will have experience in managing an RPO for high volume front line positions (11,000 hires per annum) as well as an internal team of professional recruiters managing requisitions up to the senior manager level. This role is responsible for leading a team of 20 – 25 talent acquisition professionals. The Sr Director of Talent Acquisition will be a strategic leader and has driven results within a complex, matrixed organization ideally with a workforce that has a high percentage of non - exempt employees. Experience in creating and deploying innovative TA strategies for current and future hiring trends is required. The position will report to the Executive Director, Corporate Human Resources and will be based in Secaucus, NJ.
• Lead the Professional and Frontline Talent Acquisition COE focused on full life-cycle recruiting, sourcing and client management.
• Design programs, practices and processes to support critical enterprise wide strategies to meet business outcomes
• Deliver operational excellence, governance & compliance across the hiring value chain.
• Drive innovative Talent Acquisition strategies across the organization
• Orchestrate planning and execution of TA programs leveraging the tools, practices, and resources of the Human Resources Program Management Office
• Drive Employer Brand and Employer Value Proposition through TA programs
• Manage a significant Strategic Partnership with our external RPO provider to optimize our Frontline (high-volume) recruiting needs.
• Works with Data and Analytics team to create dashboard/scorecard that benchmarks, tracks, and analyzes effectiveness of Talent Acquisition team.
• Partners closely with the Management team, defines talent acquisition strategies that attract and retain top talent including management, exempt, non-exempt and on-campus recruiting, and interns.
• Leads recruiting team to identify and implement sourcing strategies including direct sourcing, networking and referral generation. Build, maintain and manage prospect pipeline of leads.
• Ensures that the company’s staffing strategies embrace a diverse internal and external applicant pool where employees are provided opportunities and encourage to develop to their fullest potential
• Maintains current knowledge and understanding of regulations, industry trends, current practices, new developments and applicable laws regarding Human Resources issues
• Drives process and accountability related to company’s Affirmative Action Plans
• Consults with the Senior Management Team, HR Leadership Team and other members of management on talent acquisition practices and processes; acts as a subject matter expert for business leaders
• Assesses and improves the effectiveness of ongoing talent acquisition strategies to ensure consistency and quality across the organization
• Manages complex relationships with Quest Diagnostics leadership, and external providers, establishing and maintaining a strong presence within the market.
• The successful candidate will have a thorough attention to detail, the ability to handle confidential and sensitive information, be able to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, have a track record selecting and developing people and building effective teams.
• With outstanding interpersonal skills, the successful candidate will naturally and effectively interact with all levels of employees. He/she will have strong communication skills (written and verbal) and the ability to influence others to build consensus and support for ideas.
• Has a “hands-on” style which ensures the business is provided strong and effective leadership and direction.
• Has strong organizational and implementation skills with the proven ability to manage multiple complex priorities successfully
• Is a strategic thinker and planner; leads a methodical process of analyzing problems and delivering solutions
• Ability to drive results though strong influencing skills and collaboration
• Comfortable in highly complex and matrixed organization
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Mentors, motivates, builds teams and resolves conflicts guiding people through change.
• Successful leadership of geographically diverse teams.
• Creates an environment for high performance and accountability and has a proven track record of developing high performing teams
• Strong talent management and development skills
• 10-15 years of talent acquisition experience including 5 years in leadership position at a large complex, publicly traded organization
• BA in Human Resources or related field.
• RPO Vendor Management Experience
• Has a track record of success in the area of Talent Acquisition
• Experience in leading Talent Acquisition in multi-site, high volume operations, front-line and/or commercial functions is highly desired
• Business Acumen
• Strategic Agility
• Problem Solving
• Presentation skills
• Strong Communication skills
• Comfort around Higher Management
• Developing Direct Reports
• Organizational Agility
• Intellectual Horsepower
• Drive for Results
• Decision quality
All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.
Please Log In or Register to Upload a Resume and complete the online Application by visiting questdiagnostics.com/careers, clicking “Job Search” and following the prompts. Because of the large number of applicants to job openings, Quest Diagnostics will only contact qualified candidates to be interviewed.
Executive and Medical Talent Acquisition Partner
Quest Diagnostics, Inc.