Derivatives Analyst - BankingCompensation:
$25.00 to $30.00 hourly
Our client, a leading international financial services company, is seeking a Derivatives Analyst. Work within the securities team & gain exposure within this esteemed organization, while gaining invaluable experience. Please send your resume to Email blocked - click to apply
to be considered.
Derivatives Analyst Duties:
• Manage onboarding for clients within the infrastructure, hospitality, and entertainment industries
• Collaborate with internal teams to ensure approval documentation is processed
• Facilitate the onboarding process from a tax and legal standpoint
• Consult with the developer team to implement programs or applications to increase productivity, allowing transparency and maintaining the workflow
• 1+ year of experience in financial services (internships welcome)
• Intermediate-Advanced Excel skills
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
To be considered, please email an updated copy of your resume to Email blocked - click to apply
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.670.5403 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.