DEDICATED SITE SECURITY PATROL
Securitas Security is looking for security guards to fill immediate open positions as a dedicated site officer. Guards in these roles will be trained to work all shifts, to fulfill call-offs, temp hours, resignations and so much more! These guards are highly valued for their commitment and flexible availability
Pay rates start at $13 per hour
Schedule & Hours will vary
The Flex Officer Program:
The Flex Officer program intends to showcase Securitas USA's finest security officers and attempts to promote Security Officer development and training. Ideally, Flex Officers will gain a broad and specialized knowledge of various high profile posts. Flex Officers will be evaluated for leadership and further growth potential. Strong and reliable performance as a Flex Officer will earn the Security Officer consideration for assignment to supervisory or other leadership posts. Ideally, Flex Officers will develop career paths to further growth within the Company.
- paid vacation time
- Extensive training programs
- Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
- Career growth opportunities!
- COMPANY PAID UNIFORMS!
CAREER & EDUCATION ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES: Securitas LEAD (Learning, Education, and Development) Program:
- We have partnered with Purdue Global University to provide affordable education opportunities for careers in security, public safety, criminal justice, business, fire science, informative technology, or emergency management
- Online education offering 4 different certificate programs consisting of four 10-week courses per program
- Securitas Security Services will pay 90% of the cost!!! *must be able to meet eligibility requirements*
DAILY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Access control
- Patrols premises
- Reports suspicious activity
- Responds in emergency situations
- Preserves order
- The ability to utilize a tablet, computer or smartphone.
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing and permit requirements for Security Officers and armed security work and specific protective device and weapons qualifications.
- Required to utilize rapid and effective judgment in responding to unusual or emergency situations using appropriate escalation of force level.
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
Think YOU can handle the challenge? Come be a piece of our Securitas armor and help shield our clients from harm!
customer service, basic computer skills, friendly personality, helpful, observant, detail oriented, valid Driver's license