NaphCare is seeking an experienced Medical Director / Physician to join our team at the Wayne County Jail located in Detroit, Michigan. Come learn correctional healthcare as you use our cutting-edge resources, including our award-winning electronic operating system.
NaphCare partners with correctional facilities to provide proactive, patient-focused healthcare. We recognize that we serve a unique and diverse patient population, and our onsite teams take pride in bringing excellence in care to a population in great need. Be part of a world-class team of professionals who are revolutionizing correctional healthcare.
* Responsible for all clinical decisions at the facility
* Ensure all clinical needs are being met within the facility
* Provide direct and indirect basic medical care to meet the physiological and emotional needs of the patients
* Conduct rounds in the medical and infirmary units, sick call visits, and chronic care management
* Respond to and initiate care for medical emergencies
* Lead efforts to evaluate the quality and effectiveness of healthcare services
* Coordinate, lead and participate in educational and training activities
With NaphCare, you'll play a critical role in our continuing mission to be the leading provider of quality healthcare in the correctional industry. If you want a career that will make a difference, choose the company that is different.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
- Clinical Works
- Health Care
- Training Activities
- Medical Emergency