Customer Account RepresentativeCompensation:
$16.50 to $18.75 hourly
A growing e-commerce company is searching for a customer service expert to complete their team! This position is for a long term duration and our client is looking to eventually hire as a permanent employee.
If this sounds like an opportunity you will thrive in please send your resume in a Word document to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Customer Account Representative
Responsibilities/Duties/Functions/Tasks for a Selection of Key Customers: Include but not limited to:
• Managing a portfolio of customer accounts
• Working towards sales targets and set KPI’s
• Generating new business through current channels and exploring new opportunities
• Handling customer queries and offering excellent levels of customer service
• Maximizing revenue by exploring all sales opportunities
• Processing sales orders and credits
• Recording and maintaining customer information through Excel
• Using a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to proactively contact customers Playing a Key role as part of a small team
• Understanding/ Researching regional trends, utilizing internal reports and external sources
• Occasional travel to trade and consumers shows and customer offices nationally or internationally
• 1+ years of e-commerce customer service experience or manufacturing experience
• Ability to prioritize and multitask
• Ability to grow and build rapport with customers
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at
for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Account Representative.