To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cincinnati, OH
- Cynthia Pujols
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kelly Financial Resources • Cincinnati, OH
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Kelly Financial Resources® (KFR) is a world-class provider of staffing solutions to the accounting and finance business community. KFR specializes in contract and direct hire staffing of accounting and finance professionals. We are part of Kelly Services, a US-based Fortune 500 company and a global staffing industry leader.
Accounting Assistant -Cincinnati OH 45237
**This is a Temp to Perm opportunity**
- Maintain accurate records related to invoicing of customers for both labels and special services like tooling, freight, press approvals, etc.
- Review packing slips from shipping department for accuracy and work with shipping department to correct any discrepancies.
- Utilize ERP system to print invoices and check pricing is correct by matching with customer purchase order document if necessary. Work with Customer Service department to correct any problems prior to sending invoice to the customer.
- Maintain accurate customer records to ensure customers are receiving invoices in a timely manner via email or snail mail.
- Change or update invoices already sent as needed/requested by the customer or Customer Service Department.
- Issue credit notes as needed/requested by customer or Customer Service department.
- Review import of invoice information from ERP system into accounting system to ensure invoicing information is recorded properly. Fix any discrepancies as needed.
- Provide backup to other administrative positions when necessary.
- Must work well with others in a team environment.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Observe company work rules and safety regulations.
- Minimum High school diploma/(GED) required.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to understand and apply mathematical principles.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Knowledge of ERP system, Accounting System, Microsoft Office applications on a basic level.
- Willingness and ability to learn new responsibilities and skills as needed.
- Professional personal presentation.
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 finance and accounting hiring managers rely on us each year to access the best temporary and full-time talent: people like you.
Let us help advance your career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.