To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Birmingham, AL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Vaccine Sales Representative Birmingham, AL
IQVIA • Birmingham, AL
Posted 29 days ago
Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
We are excited to announce that at this time we are looking for Vaccine Sales Representatives to join our team of over 10,000 global field representatives in several regions making over 20 million product details annually for our pharmaceutical and biotech clients.
Vaccine Sales Representative:
The Vaccine Sales Representative will be responsible for achieving stated business goals of product sales within assigned portfolio and geography through strategic territory and account management and building solid working relationships.
- Accountable to meet or exceed product sales objectives for assigned portfolio of products
- Responsible for providing healthcare providers with all relevant information that promotes quality healthcare decisions
- Maintains an expert product knowledge base including patient education, consumer education, and factors influencing the market environment. Understands and uses approved promotional materials to support marketing message
- Responsible for understanding the managed care market dynamics and medical coverage or formulary status of each promoted product and for communicating this information to physicians and staff
- Creates effective call plans that include who to contact, how frequently to contact them, and what products to focus on for each call and determines best access methods using whole office call approach
- Employs effective selling techniques, including pre-call planning, effective opening, presentation focus and productive questions, issue identification and effective close
- Seeks out and utilizes customer and market data, and as necessary, adjusts sales strategies based on that data to maximize sales results; monitors progress and adjusts efforts and activities to exceed goals
- Analyzes sales trends, competition, and provider habits to maximize effectiveness of each call, and based on that information, tailors a unique sales approach for each call with the goal of becoming the best representative servicing that office
- Customizes the delivery of product messages (e.g., anatomy, physiology, disease state, and treatment options) to align with customer needs and highlights only those features and benefits that are relevant to the customer and consistent with the Package Insert and Good Promotional Practice
- Working knowledge of sales operations including: data/reports, call planning, and sales tactics preferred
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university/college required
- Minimum 1 year work experience in the healthcare/scientific field required
- Business-to-business sales experience to healthcare professionals in the pharmaceutical, biotech, device or healthcare industry in healthcare strongly preferred
- Vaccines sales experience preferred
- Demonstrated success in prior roles with tenure
- Strong work ethic and customer focus orientation
- Valid US driver’s license and a driving record in compliance with company standards
- Residence within 50 miles of territory
- Demonstrated Business Acumen
- Effective interpersonal, organizational, communication skills and the ability to advance and influence the acceptance of ideas
- Business Insight; demonstrated ability to learn and apply technical/scientific knowledge
- Ability to work independently
- Professional credibility; demonstrated success in persuasion, influence and negotiation skills
- The persistence and resilience to continue to seek out ways forward
- Ability to effectively build successful territory business plans
- Proficient with the selling process
- Initiative & execution-oriented
- Collaborative team player behavior
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
QVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1071703