To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lehi, UT
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Admin Assistant/Secretary I
Volt Demo Account • Lehi, UT
Posted 19 days ago
Job Title: Admin Assistant/Secretary I
Location: Lehi, UT
- This job is 1- 2 day temp request in Lehi, UT 9/28/18.
- Business casual dress, jeans OK on Friday (no frays/holes), no visual tattoos. 8:00 AM-5:00 PM,
- Provide administrative support to a department and/or Manager.
- Duties include general clerical, receptionist and project based work.
- Project a professional company image through in-person and phone interaction.
- Answer telephones and transfer to appropriate staff member.
- Meet and greet clients and visitors.
- Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
- Sign for and distribute UPS/Fed Ex/Airborne packages.
- Research, price, and purchase office furniture and supplies.
- Coordinate and maintain records for staff office space, phones, parking, company credit cards and office keys.
- Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences.
- Maintain and distribute staff weekly schedules.
- Collect and maintain PC inventory.
- Support staff in assigned project based work.
- Other duties as assigned. 1-3 years of experience
As a Volt employee, you can expect the highest level of support. We have a long-standing tradition of developing lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with our employees. Contact a Volt representative by applying to this posting online for immediate consideration. Submit your resume today! To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pay rate is $14.00\hr