Kelly Services has immediate openings for experienced Administrative Assistant/Project Coordinator in Huntsville, AL!
Pay: $13-18 (based upon experience)
Provide administrative support services and project coordination for an established construction company.
- Perform other administrative activities such as answering phones, distributing mail, ordering supplies, assisting visitors, and working with internal and external clients.
- Process purchase orders and prepare service billing.
- Compose and/or edit letters, memos, reports, procedures, etc. as required.
- Manage new hire paperwork and getting it to Accounting Department
- Work with owner for badging for the site for all employees
- Collect/manage Subcontractor daily time sheets-weekly
- Monthly credit card reconciliation.
- Writing small PO-s for general office supplies and others as needed
- Electronic File Maintenance
- Assist in preparing internal meeting minutes, sending to the team, and filing electronically
- Manage the organization of folders for meetings; Field Time Sheets.
- Attend meetings, take notes, and distribute as needed
- Exercise initiative or, as directed, perform additional duties to meet the needs of the organization.
- Experience working in the construction field preferred.
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Computer and mathematical skills
•**Please apply and attach resume for immediate review. ***
Coordinate Administrative Activity
Maintain Indexed Record
Resolve Administrative Problem
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Administrative Assistant/Project Coordinator
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: US1045AW_27967900
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
It all began when William R. Kelly—founder of the temporary staffing industry—established Kelly Services® in 1946. The company's traditional expertise started with office services, call center, light industrial, and electronic assembly staffing. Through the years, we expanded our expertise and established a proven record of successfully matching job seekers to opportunities in disciplines such as science, engineering, law, education, healthcare, IT, and finance. As a Fortune 500® company, Kelly® has evolved into a global workforce solutions leader, making employment connections for nearly half a million people around the world every year. Since our founding, we have embodied the true spirit of social responsibility. Our character and values resonate through our culture. Inherently—through our core business focus—we seek to improve the quality of life for our employees, their families, and their communities, as well as society at large. We embrace the role we play and the value we contribute to society—whether ensuring equal opportunity to employment, promoting safer workplace conditions, advocating for healthcare reform, or adhering to sustainable business practices. Together with our employees and our customers, we will continue to work toward ensuring that our legacy will remain strong for generations to come. For more than 60 years, people have trusted Kelly Services to help them reach their career goals. We are your proven link to employment opportunities that will pave the way for a successful future. Whoever and wherever you are—and with the right skills and attitude—Kelly can help you find a job, expand your career, and build your future.
View the full profile