Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking a highly motivated Business Intelligence and Data Analytics Consultant with data analytics experience to join our team in the DC Metro Area but with the flexibility to work from home. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to apply and grow their skillset in data management, analysis, and reporting, work with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build CGS's capabilities in data analytics while serving our clients.
As a Business Intelligence and Data Analytics Consultant you will:
- Provide business intelligence, data analytics, metrics, and reporting.
- Leverage various data management tools and applications, including but not limited to MS Excel, Access, PowerBI, and Tableau, to create innovative reports, analytics, and visualizations.
- Translate policy and strategic initiatives into quantitative data analysis and investigative data research.
- Support process design, development, improvement, and implementation/user adoption.
- Support project management activities.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Eligible to obtain and maintain a Government Security Clearance.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in accounting, finance, information systems, computer science, statistics, information management, math, operations research, engineering, finance, business, analytics or similar field preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years of professional experience in data analytics
- Advanced proficiency in basic desktop applications, including MS office (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point, etc.).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong curiosity and ability to quickly improve efficiency and effectiveness in new tasks.
- Ability to multi-task and stay flexible in a dynamic work environment.
Nice to have skills/qualifications
- Active Government Security clearance
- Proficiency in using data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI) and R or Python.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
- Power Bi
- Data Analysis
- Information Systems
- Data Management
- Tableau (Busines Intelligence Software)
- Microsoft Excel