The Customer Analytics Manager, reporting to the Head of Digital Analytics, will be at the center of M&T's digital transformation with the delivery of end to end analytics solutions. This leader will collaborate with marketing, technology, product, and operations teams and serve as a product owner with regards to specific initiatives (data layer, tagging, data governance, CDP, etc). We are seeking an outstanding candidate to lead this important enterprise-wide function supporting the digital marketing team.Primary Responsibilities:
Education and Experience Required:
- Owns end to end digital analytics solutions, with a focus on automation of insights (from strategy, tagging, reporting and analytics)
- Manages a team of offshore digital analytics resources
- Accessing and consolidating digital marketing data from a variety of analytic tools (Platforms, Database, Website, Media)
- Creation of dashboards & data visualization of reporting, campaign analysis, and models
- Building frameworks to ensure all KPI's are tracking appropriately and that these KPI's ladder back up to business objectives.
- Identifying potential data quality issues; responsible for quality assurance testing and guidance for correction of any issues that are observed.
- Adhere to applicable compliance/operational risk controls in accordance with Company or regulatory standards and policies.
Master's Degree or an MBA, preferably in a quantitative (statistics, economics, operations research, etc.) or related field.
A minimum of 7 years of relevant work experience.
In-depth knowledge of statistical tools (e.g., SAS, SPSS) and techniques (linear regression, time series analysis, factor analysis, cluster analysis etc.) used for modeling, segmentation, and in-depth data analysis Education and Experience Preferred:
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in a quantitative field such as economics, statistics, mathematics, marketing or psychology.
- 5-6 years of relevant professional experience conducting digital analytics including media, search, social, websites, email and CRM knowledge of Google Analytics Premium & Adobe Analytics is a plus.
- Ability to create dashboards and data visualization utilizing Tableau, Google, ThoughtSpot, Looker
- Experience with SQL is required (or complimentary language: R/Python/etc)
- Experience with Analytic tools/data sources Google, Adobe, Media platforms (ie - DCM, Bing, Facebook, Twitter), Programmatic
- Experience in QA'ing Google and Adobe event, tracking and tagging is required.
- Advanced level user in Excel pivot tables, charts, v-lookups, and dashboard creation.
- Familiarity with databases (what they are, how they are structured and used) is preferred.
- Familiarity with tagging tools (ie - Google & Adobe Tag Manager, Tealium, Ensighten)
- Experience with Email and Database analytics
- Experience building attribution models
- Familiarity with statistical software and data manipulation tools such as SAS, R, or SPSS is preferred but not required.
- Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint skills and experience developing stakeholder presentations
Use Statistical Method
Analyze Performance Report
Make Strategic Recommendation
Analyze Statistical Data