Sr. Financial AnalystCompensation:
$65000.00 to $75000.00 yearly
There is a current need for a Senior Financial Analyst by one of Robert Half Finance & Accounting clients. The Senior Financial Analyst will be in charge of driving world class strategic and financial planning methods, developing rolling forecast processes to ensure resources are leveraged with maximum effectiveness, and building long-range operating plans to support business initiatives. You will conduct the improvement upon monthly and quarterly reporting, while also operationalize and cultivate data-driven planning processes. Make a difference as a Senior Financial Analyst in a pivotal role, which gives you the opportunity to directly work with senior leadership of the company and contribute a strategic input. To succeed in this role, you must have a successful track record of providing strategic analyses and recommendations as you will be directly involved in the coordination of various planning cycles (annual planning, quarterly forecasts and monthly outlooks). You will furnish variance analysis of bookings, revenues and expenses, clearly explaining the business reasons for variances and adjusting the outlook models to reflect operational adjustments. This full-time employment opportunity is based in the Davenport, Iowa area.
- Utilize effective Business Intelligence (BI) to provide forward-looking insight and decision support
- Merge with senior executives on strategic deep dives by developing financial models and insights on topics such as: Retention forecasts, Campaign Planning & Tracking, return on investment of strategic investments, event tracking and execution, strategic resource allocation and prioritization
- Digest and enlighten internal and external drivers impacting performance and trending
- Work in close coordination with cross functional partners in Accounting and Operations to execute against plans
- Control weekly, quarterly and annual Area/Segment-level Bookings and P&L forecasting
- Overview performance to date and assess potential risks and opportunities
- Amass and examine forecasting reports
- Demonstrate monthly reporting to business partners on financial results and actions required
- Collaborate with Accounting on the monthly and quarterly financial close process
- Watch monthly and quarterly performance through comparison of actuals versus expectations and enable business partners to handle their resources
- Account analysis experience desired
- Proficiency in variance analysis
- Knowledge of budget forecasting
- Outstanding presentation skills
- 5+ years experience with advanced financial analysis, planning and budget controls required
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, MBA preferred
- Aptitude to simplify complex problems and build solutions
- Demonstrated ability with financial reporting tools
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Analysis Of Variance