To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Englewood, CO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Designer, Instructional Remote
TTEC • Englewood, CO
Posted 28 days ago
Digital Learning Instructional Designer
The Digital Learning Instructional Designer role includes understanding the internal and external customer needs and interpreting and transforming them into learning material that serves to onboard and up-skill the employees.
TTEC’s culture exemplifies an accelerated pace, customer-centric, and collaborative work environment that fosters unlimited opportunities for personal growth and development.
What you’ll be doing:
Digital Learning (DL) Instructional Designers will conceive, design, and develop eLearning and/or virtual training programs and materials utilizing the latest instructional and distribution methods. They will build innovative learning solutions to best suit the content and audience. They use contemporary methods of adult learning such as social, mobile, experiential and interactive learning to shape e-learning, virtual instructor-led, and blended approach content. DL Instructional Designers are expected to understand the big picture of business performance requirements and tailor the training to meet those needs.
What you’ll bring to us:
An individual that will lead every day, lives life passionately, seeks first to understand, acts as one and will do the right thing…. while not being afraid to reach for the amazing! Of course, there are some other requirements too. These include:
• Instructional design and training content development experience
• Background in training/teaching and/or adult learning, preferred
• Excellent written and oral communication skills strong technical writing skills in English
• Excellent computer skills and ability to learn technology quickly
• Knowledge of adult learning theory and instructional design principles
• Demonstrated commitment to a teamwork environment
• Ability to manage responsibilities and priorities in a fast-paced and time-critical environment
• Ability to show creative and flexible thinking
• Instructor-led training experience is a plus
What skills you’ll need:
• Basic project management skills
• Strong time management skills
• Excellent writing and editing skills, and a keen attention to detail
• Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Excellent presentation/facilitation skills
• Strong organizational skills and interpersonal skills in working with a diverse population
• High customer service orientation
• Strong attention to detail and desire to follow procedures
• Experience with Captivate/ Articulate / Story line / Lectora
• Experience using Microsoft Office applications and e-Learning software such as Storyline 2, preferred
• Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, HTML principles, preferred
• Strong analytical skills to review and organize source material
• Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail
Who We Are:
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000+ employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments—Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth—to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Consulting team is on a mission to help our clients realize the amazing opportunities available to them, by driving new thinking and transforming the way they create exceptional experiences for their employees and customers. We provide end-to-end advisory and execution services, giving leaders the confidence and tools to re-think how to compete with a combination of our logic, intellect and ability to make sense of the data with our creativity and experience.
What We Offer:
- Variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Global career mobility, professional development, employee recognition programs
- State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
- Learning and career growth opportunities via our global footprint
- Rich wellness program and health incentives
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC .
Employment Requirements: TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.