About North Coast Electric
North Coast Electric for your career path partners is a great choice, opening a world of possibilities to you! We are leaders in the electrical industry, providing quality products and service to our customers from branch locations throughout Oregon and Washington. Our Associates are the heart of our business. We are always looking for talented, energetic and passionate people to fill our open positions. North Coast is a subsidiary of Sonepar USA, part of the global Sonepar family.
Stay up to date with North Coast, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn,
What are the Benefits?
401K Plan, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Holidays, Health Reimbursement Accounts, Healthy Lifestyles Reimbursement, Educational Financial Assistance, Employee Discounts and more.
North Coast Electric, A Sonepar Company – Powered by Difference
- Develop new accounts and support existing accounts in the Portland, OR Service Center market area
- Development/implementation of a business plan for each assigned account that results in increasing our Market Share, with a focus on GMI & customer service (DOPT)
- Promote NCE’s and key vendor’s products through proactive product marketing, training opportunities, and joint sales calls
- Champion our Rockwell and key Industrial vendor alliances. Work closely with the North Coast Automation Solutions (NCAS) to aggressively identify, solicit, bid, and write Automation opportunities
- Responsible for all aspects of retaining and enhancing existing relationships with strategic customers, key players and reps
- Work closely with the inside support staff to optimize customer service and maximize account penetration and sales
Minimum Qualifications & Expectations:
- 1 year of Outside Sales or business development experience
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Self-motivated, outgoing, positive attitude, good communicator, team player, professional in appearance
- Willing to travel and work whatever hours necessary
- Good computer skills and have a working knowledge of Solar/Eclipse
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
- Frequent computer and telephone use
- Driving to customer offices and jobsites
- Occasional out of town travel
- Office and jobsite environment