Fit is assisting a growing law firm with their search for a Paralegal. The ideal candidate for this position is organized, professional, responsible, and committed to helping the firm meet all of their clients’ needs. Pay is in the $40K to $50K range (depending on experience) plus competitive benefits.
- Keeping track of attorney time records and billing.
- Filing legal documents, including e-filing.
- Typing including transcribing dictations.
- Corresponding with clients.
- Maintaining calendars and client files.
- 2 + years of experience in a legal assistant\/secretary role
- Bachelors degree
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, document management system, time & billing and transcription software products.
- Proficiency with local, state and federal court procedures and documentation plus E-filing.
- Litigation experience is a plus
- Microsoft Office
- Search (Computer Science)
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Document Management Systems