Top Required Skills:
Sr. Dev Java API: Solid Java skills, Spring Boot, Quarkus. Strong foundation with data structures.Experience building RESTful APIs, microservice architecture.Solid AWS & Kubernetes skills - certification recommended. Expertise in all AWS services & building cloud-native applications.Data modeling skills - SQL & NoSQL (Cassandra, MongoDB).Experience working with source code management tools such as GitLab, GitHub, AWS Code Commit Additional information:
Sr. Dev Java API:
- Solid Java skills, Spring Boot, Quarkus. Strong foundation with data structures.
- Experience building RESTful APIs, microservice architecture.
- Solid AWS & Kubernetes skills - certification recommended. Expertise in all AWS services & building cloud-native applications.
- Data modeling skills - SQL & NoSQL (Cassandra, MongoDB).
- Experience working with source code management tools such as GitLab, GitHub, AWS Code Commit
- Constructs, tests, and implements portions of business and technical information technology solutions through application of appropriate software development life cycle methodology.
- Participates in standard business and technical information technology solution implementations, upgrades, enhancements, and conversions.
- Uses appropriate tools to analyze, identify, and resolve business and/or technical problems.
- Applies specialized knowledge in a single discipline such as assembly/integration, cross-discipline functions, knowledge engineering, industry expertise, or legacy evolution.
- Interacts with the customer to gain an understanding of the business environment and technical context. Validates scope, plans, and deliverables for assigned projects.
- Leads the design, development, implementation, and support of information technology solutions encompassing multiple specializations, platforms, and technologies.
- Defines project scope, plans, and deliverables, including proposed implementation dates.
- Researches, analyzes, recommends, and implements new technologies, standard processes, tools, and techniques
- Assists in defining alternate solutions for the business problem.
Equal opportunity employer including disability/veterans.
- Assembly And Installation
- Data Modeling
- Data Structures
- Information Technology