To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ridgefield Park, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
WOONGJIN, INC. • Ridgefield Park, NJ
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
WOONGJIN Inc. is looking for a Microsoft System Administrator that will be responsible for the day-to-day IT service desk; managing all Microsoft related projects and services. Our client is a well-regarded multi-conglomerate company known all over the world.
WOONGJIN Inc. is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
The Microsoft System Administrator is a member of a dedicated, high performing team of IT professionals providing 24 x 7 support to a fast-paced, international business organization.
Availability required to participated in troubleshooting emergency events 24/7/365.
- Basic Operation of Network.
- Architect and manage new projects and deployment of infrastructure.
- Operation of Windows systems (Windows 2008, 2012, 2016).
- Daily operations such as monitoring, modification settings, etc.
- OS installation.
- Hyper-V Operation.
- Patching servers.
- Performance tuning both physical and virtual.
- Operations of 3-tier systems.
- WEB : IIS 7.9-8.0.
- WAS : Tomcat/Weblogic.
- DB : MSSQL 2008-2014.
- Operation of Windows OS/Data backup (using Backup Exec or CommVault or vDP).
- VMware environment operation (vSphere 6.0)
- Provide support for application team regarding Windows OS.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
- Provide internal documentation for daily operation.
- Participate in project review meetings as needed.
- Work in a team environment and foster open communication to ensure knowledge transfer to team members.
- Participate in on-call after-hours coverage in the case of an emergency issue.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 3+ years of experience with back up for Windows OS (Knowledge of Backup Exec/CommVault/vDP backup solution is plus)
- 4+ years of experience with vSphere
- 4+ with Windows OS (Windows 2008-2016)
- 4+ years of experience design, maintain, support a multi-site high-availability Microsoft operating systems.
- 4+ years of experience performing regular maintenance to ensure the system is secure, healthy, and full redundant
- Provide leadership and recommendations on improving overall IT systems and infrastructure with a particular focus on Microsoft Operating Systems.
- Investigate and utilize Microsoft services to improve business operations or streamline business processes.
- Basic Knowledge of ITIL (Change Management, Process Management, etc)
- Physical requirements - must be able to lift 40 pounds.
- Bilingual (Korean and English) is a huge plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.