Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for Manufacturing Assembly jobs in Arlington, VT. These Manufacturing Assembly jobs are temp to hire opportunities!
Responsibilities for Manufacturing Assembly jobs include but are not limited to:
- Maintain manufacturing work area and equipment in a clean and orderly manner
- Troubleshoot parts and equipment for production
- Maintain good attendance, flexibility on job assignment, adaptable to changing business needs and continually learn and apply new skills
Candidates are recommended to have the following qualifications for Manufacturing Assembly jobs:
- 1-2 years previous experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to stand entire shift
- Ability to work overtime
- Attention to detail
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card
We have openings on a variety of shifts and can help you choose the best shift to fit your schedule!
Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this Manufacturing Assembly job at a local client in Arlington, VT! After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be pre-screened for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
Attention To Detail