To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
4101 West 24th Place
Lawrence, KS 66047
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Part-Time Leasing Consultant
Peak Campus • Lawrence, KS
Posted 1 month ago
As a Part-Time Leasing Consultant and a participant of the Arrive program, you will provide a positive community experience to residents and effectively market and lease apartments to prospects, while building and developing a professional foundation to launch your career.
Arrive is a program intentionally designed to provide engagement, inspiration, and connection with Peak Campus. This program provides a foundational opportunity to empower you as a Part-Time Leasing Consultant with resume building skills, while opening the door to development and advancement opportunities.Responsibilities
Maintain a positive customer service relationship and provide a sense of communities where students want to live
- Assist with planning and hosting of resident events
- Write up and file service requests from residents upon receipt
- Participate in future Arrive program hiring and training of new Arrive associates
- Contribute to the general upkeep and cleaning of office, common areas and model
- Assist residents with the move-in and move-out processes
- Assist in the performance of the turn process
- Adhere to the Peak Science of Service Standards
- Adhere to Peak policies and procedures
Effectively market and lease apartments, selling the product and services of the property to prospects
- Greet prospective residents and show model, market ready units and common areas
- Assist prospective residents with completion of online application
- Respond to internet leads, answer prospect calls and conduct property tours following the guidelines outlined in the training materials
- Contribute to optimizing occupancy while maximizing leased rent
- Utilize established sales and marketing strategies to increase property traffic, maintain closing ratios, and work to achieve and exceed budgeted occupancy percentages
- Maintain thorough product knowledge of the property and competition
Perform various administrative tasks, including but not limited to:
- Assist with market surveys, as needed
- Collect deposit and/or fees associated with move-in
- Accurately prepare and have a thorough knowledge of all lease-related paperwork
- Maintain accurate prospect traffic and leasing data, and assist with other computer data entry as necessary
- Inspect units on a quarterly basis as well as prior to move-in
- Audit all lease and renewal files for key controls and bonus submission to the Property Manager
- Perform other tasks and duties, as assigned by Property Manager
- A desire to help others and impact your community
- Ability to effectively solve problems and communicate information clearly and accurately
- Ability to read and write English fluently
- Ability to perform basic to intermediate math
- Computer literacy required