URL blocked - click to applywill provide support in development and management of the billing, collections, insurance verification and prior authorization for Gordian Medical, Inc. (GMI), enabling the experience of success in the URL blocked - click to applywill assist the Insurance Manager and Revenue Development Manager in education and direction to the teams, consistent review of systems and processes, and provide feedback on improvements and workflow changes needed. The Assistant Manager will implement programs to build and nurture positive relationships within the RCM team. Duties will include, but are not limited to, the above mentioned.
Accountable to The Company’s Managers of Insurance and Revenue Development
- Serve as secondary point of contact and management of the billing, collections, insurance verification and pre-authorization teams
- Assist in workflow process analysis and changes as needed for the billing and receivables teams
- Assist in preparation of any system changes, education needs, and regulatory changes that could mean revenue changes for the organization.
- Track performance of the billing/receivables team, as well as assist in the management of the insurance verification and pre-authorization teams
- Administer and uphold all The Company’s policies and procedures.
- Work with appeals, audits, and payer relations team as needed to ensure proper reimbursement of claims.
- Promote positive relations with managed care organizations and community partners.
- Report any issues or request assistance from Managers
- Communicate regularly with Insurance Manager and Revenue Development Manager through weekly conference calls/meetings, in person quarterly meeting, and as indicated otherwise.
- Attend meetings and in-services as required.
- Train additional team members, as needed.
- Participate in quality improvement programs as necessary.
- Attend continuing education activities to maximize knowledge of associated industry
- Recognize potential needs in the field, and take appropriate action to resolve as indicated.
- Continuously work towards The Company’s goal and vision.
American Medical Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.