Assist, support, and respond to requests and directives from the Residential Mortgage Sales Manager. Must adhere to the requirements of federal registration under the SAFE Act.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Assist, support, and respond to requests and directives from the Residential Mortgage Sales Manager.
- Manage the training process for the Loan Counselors including program development and on-going coaching/mentoring and problem resolution.
- Promote the Bank’s image in the marketplace through participation in various community events.
- Assist in the coordination and presentation of marketing materials.
- Respond to customer inquiries and complaints.
- Participate in weekly management support team meetings and follow up on any issues that need to be addressed.
- Keep abreast of changes and trends related to responsibilities of Loan Counselors.
- Assist in the usual managerial authority concerning staffing, performance appraisals, promotions, hiring, and terminations.
- Adhere to applicable compliance/operational risk controls in accordance with Company or regulatory standards and policies.
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the M&T Bank brand.
- Maintain M&T internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators as applicable.
- Complete other related duties as assigned.
This position assists the Residential Mortgage Sales Manager and has a sound working knowledge of the Sales Manager’s responsibilities in order to act as a back-up.
Responsible for establishing and maintaining federal registration requirements outlined in the SAFE Act.
Education and Experience Required:
Bachelor’s degree and 3 years Residential Mortgage experience,
OR in lieu of a degree,
A combined minimum of 7 years higher education and/or work experience including a minimum of 3 years Residential Mortgage experience
2 years supervisory experience
General knowledge of personal computers and software.
Education and Experience Preferred:
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Ability to interact with all levels of personnel.
Strong interpersonal ability.Location
Media, Pennsylvania, United States of America
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Mortgage Loans
- Problem Solving
- Software Engineering