JOB SUMMARY: The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for sales of physical vapor deposition (PVD) equipment, parts, and services. Prior experience selling industrial equipment or services in a B2B position is preferred.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Execution of company sales strategy including: prospecting, cultivating new accounts, and closing orders to meet sales targets
- Acts as a liaison between potential customers and key company team members
- Responds to phone/email sales requests and generates sales proposals
- Provides management with accurate sales forecasts
- Represents the company in a highly professional manner
- Responsible for maintaining sales data in a CRM database
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience selling industrial equipment or services is preferred
- The desire to learn about a broad range of complex industrial products and processes
- Minimum of 2 years of business to business sales experience
- College degree in a technical field, business, or equivalent experience
OTHER DESIRED SKILLS
- Spanish, German, or Mandarin language skills are a plus
ABOUT VAPOR TECHNOLOGIES: Vapor Tech's thin film deposition systems allow companies to apply functional, durable, and high-performance coatings and finishes on a broad range of consumer and industrial products. Vapor Technologies, Inc. is a subsidiary of Masco Corporation (NYSE: MAS).Company
Vapor Technologies, Inc.ShiftFull or Part Time
Masco Corporation (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company’s policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company.
Masco Corporation is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Inside Sales Representative
E-verify Right to Work Poster: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Inside Sales Representative, [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Inside Sales Representative
No visa sponsorship is available for this position, unless specified within the job description.
Business To Business
Customer Relationship Management