To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Birmingham, AL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
PangeaTwo • Birmingham, AL
Posted 2 months ago
Other Great Industries
$60,000 - $70,000 + bonus
We are seeking a Corporate Staff Accountant to work directly with the accounting team of a premier employer in Birmingham, AL. This person will be responsible maintaining corporate related accounts, preparing monthly bank and balance sheet reconciliations, and managing accounts payable and cash receipts. The cash management duties include entering accounts payable, processing ACH and wire transfers and applying cash to the AR ledger.
- Prepare monthly bank and balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist in the preparation annual and quarterly financial statements
- Support management with monthly account reconciliation reviews and variance analysis as well as developing best in class internal controls
- Assist with cash reporting company-wide
- Team with FP&A in developing ad hoc and ongoing financial analysis which include both historic and projected data as needed
- Participate in cross functional projects and assist other functions with financial reporting and month-end closeout
- Undergraduate degree must have been in either Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years of public accounting or corporate accounting experience
- Flexible work capabilities during certain work-intensive times of the year
- Must be a strong team player
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a high level of commitment to details
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with fluctuating priorities and deadlines
- Ability to work without direct supervision, and efficiently manage tasks and time
PangeaTwo’s goal is to ensure that each recruitment opportunity yields rewarding dividends for both candidates and clients. To survive in the employment world, we suggest you disengage your internal compass and allow us to lead you to unexplored opportunities in your career. Allowing our professional recruiters to be engaged in your career transition might actually be more beneficial and satisfying to you. PangeaTwo specializes in executive and support positions focused in Accounting, Administrative Support and Information Technology searches across the Southeast. Allow our recruiters the opportunity to speak with you about our current opportunities.
Job ID: -qpTKfodb8I
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.