Forbes just rated Home Instead Senior Care as one of the “Top Places in America” to work. Read about what we offer and we think you will agree! Our CAREGivers enjoy paid sick time, paid overtime, paid training and flexible work schedules. Plus, enjoy a very cool culture to work in! Like we mentioned, Forbes says we are a great place to work.
CAREGivers wanted for Overnight Shifts, Weekdays and Weekends.
We are looking for the best CAREGivers to become a part of our team! At Home Instead we provide a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home. Keep reading below about our great company. We hope you fill out the application and continue your career with the best!
Benefits our CAREGivers Enjoy:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance options
- Referral bonuses for client and CAREGiver referrals
- Paid Overtime
- Paid Sick Time
- Flexible schedules
- Full-Time or Part-time Work Available
- Paid training/shadow shifts
What we do:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Bathing, dressing, and grooming assistance
- Toileting and incontinence care
- Alzheimer’s care
- Transportation and companionship to and from doctor’s appointment and running errands
What you need to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to care for seniors in a positive way to keep them happy and safe
- Complete a criminal background check, drug screen and DMV driving record check
- Obtain & maintain registration as CA Home Care Aide . . . Home Instead will help you!
To get started visit us at homeinstead.com/778, fill out the brief application and we will reach out to you and help you start a new exciting career. We have a variety of shifts available (morning, afternoon, evening, weekends and overnight hours) with competitive pay.
Thanks for visiting us and we look forward to hearing from you!Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.