Mommy Jobs Online ([ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Remote Transcription Assistant) is a leading provider of innovative healthcare services including independent medical examinations, peer reviews, bill reviews, Medicare compliance, case management, record retrieval, document management, and related services.
Our clients include property and casualty insurance carriers, law firms, and third-party claim administrators.
We also have clients that are government agencies. They use independent services to confirm the veracity of claims by sick or injured individuals under automotive, disability, liability and workers' compensation insurance coverage.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Gathers and organize physician dictations for processing, prioritizing as necessary.
- Attention to detail in a fast paced environment is required.
- Responsible for sorting and maintaining physician dictations from the exam until it enters Quality Assurance.
- Processing and assigning the dictation file to the appropriate transcription service, prioritizing as necessary to meet client expectations of timeliness.
- Follow up with the appropriate transcription service to meet production and client deadlines.
- Work with spreadsheets to manage dictations queues effectively.
- Performs clerical duties such as typing, filing, emailing, and proofreading as required.
- Promotes effective and efficient utilization of clinical resources and supplies.
Pay: $17.00 - $19.00 per hr.
To Become A Member:
Please visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Remote Transcription Assistant and click on Join Now. You will need select the Transcription WAH Job Bank Registry to become a lifetime member to get connected with this client to begin their hiring process. Please email us your resume after you register with your qualifications and work history.
Please reference Agent ID code MJOLTanyaPhilip on your registration submission.
Mommy Jobs Online is accepting pre-screening interviews, so please call
1-405-418-6160 and ask for Kimberly.
Jobseeker Live Chat:
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Remote Transcription Assistant
EDUCATION &/OR EXPERIENCE: High school diploma or equivalent is required. A minimum of one year related experience; or equivalent combination of training and experience. Experience in a medical office or with medical transcription is preferred.
-Possess complete knowledge of general computer, fax, copier, scanner, headphones, and telephone.
-Be knowledgeable of multiple software programs, including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and the Internet.
-Have a full understanding of HIPAA regulations and compliance.
-Be a qualified typist with a minimum of 40 W.P.M.
-Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness. Look for ways to improve and promote quality and monitors own work to ensure quality is met.
-Demonstrate exceptional communication skills by conveying necessary information accurately, listening effectively and asking questions where clarification is needed.
-Be able to demonstrate and promote a positive team -oriented environment.
Attention To Detail