Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve human health. A joint venture of IQVIA (formerly QuintilesIMS) and Quest Diagnostics, Q2 Solutions combines the best of each parent organization’s clinical trials laboratory services capabilities to fulfill its mission of treating each sample as if a life depends on it.
- Achieves and/or exceeds monthly sales targets by collaborating with and leading an assortment of field sales representatives. Enhances the sales process by analyzing a wide range new customer pipelines and prospecting new customers.
- Mentors and collaboratively works with assigned Business Development Manager or multiple field sales representatives to develop an overall customer account plan to maximize opportunities and generate sales activity.
- Identifies and capitalizes on new sales opportunities by pulling information from various resources to interpret prospective customers’ company financials and needs to make informed decisions and recommendations to management for sales targeting, and proactively coordinate the lead cultivation process through the sales cycle.
- Grows and maintains multiple existing customer and partner relationships as well as identifies new customers through proactive call planning and execution.
- Engages with customers and target audience using available electronic media such as using and hosting internet based "on-line" meetings.
- Leads and participates in strategy calls and bid defenses as needed.
- Participates in joint calls in the field with appropriate field sales representative as needed. Communicates directly with sales management and sales colleagues to ensure consistency of approach and standardized outputs to clearly communicate sales performance and internal and external customer related information.
- Contributes to the development of tailored communication materials (e.g. Proactive proposals, related marketing materials) used to further develop client relationships.
- Maximizes sales by effectively utilizing sales and marketing materials, appropriate databases and technologies.
- Conducts sales calls using the relevant materials and/or Client Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Maintains records in the required reporting systems (e.g. CRM); report daily calls and produce reports in an accurate and timely manner.
- Keeps Manager informed about changes in pipelines, competitor activities and other market changes.
- Maintains up to date sales/technical knowledge of any relevant specialty and disease area(s), as required.
- Executes against leads, tasks and assignments from all sources targets and record these activities in CRM.
- Follows the organizations and customer’s standard operating procedures and strategies.
- Ensures delivery of calls in line with customer model and, if appropriate, any related call centre model.
- Handles inbound/outbound calls to and from interested healthcare professionals and triage when required.
- Projects a professional impression of the Company and act in accordance with Corporate Code of Conduct.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Possess strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Possess strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to organize and prioritize own work.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships internally and across multiple field sales organizations
- Knowledge of Pharma Market and related procedures.
- Possess advanced computer skills (MS Office Suite: MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Access, MS Outlook, and Internet).
- Maintain focus and commitment on assigned targets.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data from a variety of sources and systems.
- An attitude which is positive, energetic, flexible and supportive in a challenging environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management or related field and at least 5 years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at URL blocked - click to apply to arrange for such an accommodation.Job ID: