To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Worth, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Advantage Resourcing • Fort Worth, TX
Posted 1 month ago
Data Entry - Fort Worth, TX
Job Title: Data Entry
Location: Fort Worth, TX 76107
Duration: 02-months contract
- Performs high-volume data entry (average 10 000+ keystrokes per hour).
- Performs basic management of electronic files (i.e. print copy transfer and delete).
- Accesses information from a computer and/or maintains a computer database.
- Enters data for envelopes labels form letters and correspondence.
- Formats and produce documents.
- Works with numbers (i.e. add subtract multiply and divide).
- Detects and correct errors.
- Uses word processing spreadsheet database or other software on a computer.
- Can also use basic office equipment (including a photocopy machine facsimile machine binding machine etc.) and has the ability to follow instructions.
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Fort Worth, TX
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID