Marsh & McLennan Agency - MMA NortheastSales Executive/Producer, Employee Health & Benefits or Business InsuranceMake a Career. Make a Difference.
At Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA), we approach insurance in a different way...and that means a more interesting, exciting, relevant career for you. When you work with MMA, you'll find real opportunities to make people and businesses safer, more secure, and more successful. That's why working with MMA is a career that matters.Essential Duties:
• Identifies, qualifies and sells new client engagements with target organizations within the Employee Health & Benefits or Business Insurance lines of business, to achieve or exceed annual goals
• Builds effective and collaborative relationships with the key decision-makers within the target organizations
• Uses a highly consultative approach to setup sales meetings and conduct face to face meetings with prospects
• Organizes and executes a multi-faceted sales plan to effectively make direct contact with prospects
• Participates in professional organizations and informal networks to develop, build and sustain pipelines and to obtain prospectsQualifications:
• Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong oral and written communication and relationship building skills essential
• Ability to engage in client-focused critical thinking
• Exceptional time management and organization skills
• Must be a self-starter and demonstrate resourcefulness
• Ability to work with minimal direction and in a team environment is essentialRequirements:
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• 2+ years of relevant sales experience and/or insurance industry experience required
• Successful business to business sales experience including experience selling to executive/senior level (professional services experience or insurance sales preferred)
• Ability to learn, understand and champion sales process/campaigns, and value proposition
• Life & Health or Property and Casualty licensure or ability to obtain within 90 days of employment required
• Frequent travel to various locations is required (Up to 50%). Must have valid transportation
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Marsh & McLennan Agency offers generous salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including health and welfare benefits, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, career mobility, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sales Executive - MMA-NE
Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh, serving the risk prevention and insurance needs of middle market companies in the United States. MMA has access to broad resources and solutions across all of its sister companies under the Marsh & McLennan Companies (MMC) banner.
Through the strength of our management team, our geographic presence and our world class services, MMA provides public and private companies with risk management and employee benefit consultation that helps them flourish. We are proud to provide our clients with best-in-class services that meet their growing needs.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
- Business To Business
- Critical Thinking