With more than 40 contract vehicles currently in our portfolio, we have a broad and proven relationship of service with the United States federal government, the Department of Defense (DoD), and civilian government agencies providing modeling, simulation, information technology, homeland security, program and acquisition management, research, engineering and more.
The Site Integration SMEs primary functions as a senior technical expert to provide on-site technical support and touch maintenance for extremely complex computer network or electronic systems for assigned cyber programs. These positions are located in Maryland, Georgia, Texas and Hawaii.
Performance Shall Include:
Experience supporting USCYBERCOM Cyber National Mission Force (CNMF) -- U.S. military's first joint tactical command with a dedicated mission focused on cyberspace operations: to plan, direct and synchronize cyberspace operations to deter, deny, and if necessary, defeat adversary cyber actors to defend the nation.
* All work will support the drafting of operational requirements/vignettes to identify, acquire and/or develop and integrate (deploy/employ) solutions (material & non-material) globally to enable CNMF Hunt Forward Teams.
* Requires travel within the organizational geographic Area of Responsibility (AOR) (note - could be extensive, and will include both air and ground transportation)
* All employees require TS clearances and the USG will sponsor SI and poly.
* All employees require signed non-compete/NDAs to enable discussions with other supporting vendors, mission partners and mission hosting nations.
* Liaise with: 1) Associated CME support teams at TX, GA, MD & HI and 2) on-site aligned operations units to:
* Provide prompt and responsive customer support and subject matter expertise as required to ensure the accomplishment of the mission/task.
* Plan, research, analyze, and assess associated operations and supporting system(s) in terms of development, production, and deployment of weapons systems and associated equipment; formulate plans, and recommend effective strategies.
* Collect, codify, analyze and measure effectiveness, efficiency and productivity of associated program requirements (qualitative and quantitative data to draft requirements, checklists/SOPs, training aids, tactics and concept inputs).
* Research, analyze, review, and provide meaningful recommendation, including written products regarding operational enhancements, security, counterintelligence, and signature reduction issues/recommendations.
* Perform problem/gap definition, trade space analysis.
* Provide system/program technical support and technical training to enable programs/initiatives (e.g. acquisition, development, integration, sustainment, continued evolution, deployment/fielding and installation, and operations oversight).
* Maintain file servers, Firewalls, network access, Security Monitoring Systems and system documentation as required.
* Analyze and troubleshoot system anomalies to ensure optimum equipment performance as required.
* Prepare system for operational use, mission staging, training and operational tests.
* Evaluating operational readiness of communications equipment, network devices, sensors, intrusion detection, and related support equipment.
* Maintaining, testing, troubleshooting, and repairing voice and network systems equipment and circuits utilizing tools and test equipment
* Coordinates request for service orders, reviewing, recommending, and implementing changes to communications-computer systems installations records (CSIR), technical data, engineering drawings, and equipment wiring diagrams, and updating and verifying entries on cyber system, facility, maintenance, and inspection records.
* Bachelor's degree in a related area or equivalent experience (4 years)
* 5 - 7 years related experience
* Must meet position and certification requirements outlined in DoD Directive 8570.01-M for Information Assurance Technician Level 2 within 6 months of the date of hire
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
* Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
* Working knowledge of Local Area Network (LAN) and Wide Area Network (WAN) technologies and data backup technologies to include communication security (COMSEC) integration
* Working knowledge and current relevant experience with PL1 & PL2 systems; experience with PL3 & PL4 cross domain solutions is a plus
* Must be familiar with security policy/manuals and the appropriate DCIDs/JAFANs and other guiding policy documents
* Ability to work in a dynamic environment and effectively interact with numerous DOD, military/civilian personnel and industry partners
* Possess a high degree of originality, creativity, initiative requiring minimal supervision
* Current Top Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility
* Willingness to submit to a Counterintelligence polygraph
In some cases, educational requirements may be adjusted or waived for applicable work experience. Work experience may be adjusted for highly specialized knowledge or uniquely applicable experience
Security Clearance: Top Secret/Sensitive Comp Info
Diversity Statement We are an EOE that values our employee's talent - regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, religion or other protected characteristics - Your Talent Is Our Strength. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and Veterans are encouraged to apply. Alion will provide a reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans who need assistance to apply. Please visit the Alion Careers site for more information. U.S. Citizenship Required for the majority of our positions.
HII's Mission Technologies division develops integrated solutions that enable today's connected, all - domain force. Capabilities include C5ISR systems and operations; the application of AI and machine learning to battlefield decisions; defensive and offensive cyberspace strategies and EW; unmanned, autonomous systems; LVC solutions; platform modernization; and critical nuclear operations. Together, HIIs domain expertise and advanced technologies support mission partners anywhere around the globe. For more information, visit tsd.huntingtoningalls.com.
HII's is a global engineering and defense technologies provider. With a 135 - year history of trusted partnerships in advancing U.S. national security, HII delivers critical capabilities ranging from the most powerful and survivable naval ships ever built, to unmanned systems, ISR and AI/ML analytics. HII leads the industry in mission - driven solutions that support and enable a networked, all-domain force. Headquartered in Virginia, HII's skilled workforce is 44,000 strong.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Communications Security
- Computer Networks