Homologation Engineer This position is in OEM’s Sustainability, Environment and Safety Engineering division, responsible for ensuring all OEM vehicles are compliant with regulatory requirements. This team directly interfaces with agencies in emissions and environmental regulations. Key activities involve the planning and execution of laboratory tests needed to demonstration compliance to the standards, including generation of applications and required documentation. Responsibilities:
- Planning, execution, and management of official emissions test programs in support of US certification and Homologation to non- US markets
- Conduct emissions certification testing for North American applications
- Coordinate witness testing where required for export markets
- Prepare documentation and test reports to submit for emissions applications to appropriate authorities (Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) / California Air Resource Board (CARB) / Type Approval Authorities
- Ensure compliance with applicable emissions and FE regulations and other application reporting requirements
- Work with vehicle program teams to provide emissions regulatory guidance
- Strong Computer Skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.)
- Ability to effectively multi-task and manage multiple competing priorities
- Effective oral and written communication skills
Experience with powertrain engineering, emissions testing or in emissions certification Education Required:
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical Engineering or related Engineering Degree
Original Equipment Manufacturer
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 532288
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Advantage Resourcing is a member of a family of staffing companies owned by parent Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd., based in Tokyo Japan. Advantage Resourcing has offices in the U.S., Canada, UK and Sydney, Australia. The Advantage Resourcing service delivery model is “local market focus”, meaning that Advantage Resourcing learns client requirements for primary skill sets in every local market we serve.
View the full profile
Through our local market intelligence, we acquire resumes, screen and qualify candidates and prepare to deliver talent and solutions to our clients locally. Because of our vast global network, we also service clients who live and work in multiple geographies and countries as needed. It is not uncommon for Advantage Resourcing to manage human resource and staffing solutions for one client in multiple cities, states, and even countries. We are able to find the perfect candidate for a job one mile away, but we can respond to our clients needs whether they be 400 or 4,000 miles away while managing all of the international employment challenges, such as immigration and worker mobility issues, cultural anomalies, and currency conversions.