This company has a long-standing history made up of success, dedication and integrity. With breaking annual sales numbers, this organization is proven to be a stable and solid; with the ability to produce a great place of employment for their Ag team. Now you can be part of their team as they are seeking an Applicator to assist at one of their profitable locations in the Coon Rapids, IA area.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $16 - $20/ hour
- Acreage Bonuses
- FULL benefits package including health, life, dental, and vision; paid holidays and paid vacation, and 401k.
- Annual work attire allowance.
- Advancement Opportunities.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- As an applicator you will apply fertilizer, crop protection products with company’s equipment, as well as assist with necessary maintenance of equipment.
- Responsible for the recording and maintenance of the application data and log books.
- In this position you will also be accountable for repairing, rebuilding, and maintaining location equipment as needed.
- Operate agriculture equipment in addition to Commercial Application.
- Assist in other duties as assigned, including inventory control and warehouse duties.
Coon Rapids, IA
- This historical community is constantly growing, and offers a friendly environment with opportunities abound.
- There is an abundance of recreational activities for all ages, things to do with friends or family, including fitness centers, aquatic center, bike trails, parks, swimming pools, golf courses, camping, canoeing, kayaking and more right in your back door.
- If you are an avid fisherman enjoy one of the many ponds and rivers to cast your luck out and if it hunting that you are seeking check out one of the local areas that produces large game.
- Within the community there are above average schools to choose from, for kids.
- Affordable housing and low cost of living are other attributes to this excellent community.
- Take the kids to one of the many educational classes that offer presentations on various subjects.
- It is minutes away from a large number of thriving entertainment possibilities for the whole family.
- Offering a safe place to live and an environment that provides you with convenience and opportunities, making this a great place to reside!
- Candidate should possess an agricultural background.
- Experience operating large farm equipment and a sprayer– preferred.
- Be mechanically incline.
- Self-motivated, team player, and ability to work independently.
- Class A CDL or ability to obtain.
- Ability to work long hours.
- Agronomy or Ag-related Degree preferred but not necessary.
Email: [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Applicator – Coon Rapids, IA
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!