Headway Workforce Solutions is currently seeking an Assembler I for a contract opportunity in Bartlesville, OH. This is a great opportunity to work with one of the world’s leading suppliers of a wide range of products, solutions and services in the field of energy technology.
Under the direction of production supervision, the Production Assembler I builds the highest quality products at the lowest possible cost, meeting company production standards, and customer specifications and delivery requirements, in accordance with company policies and procedures.
As an Assembler I you will:
- Assemble products, following Engineering documents, ensuring the highest quality products, meeting company product standards, production goals, and customer specifications and delivery requirements.
- Operate computer to check schedules, update manufacturing status of jobs.
- Perform operator based Go-No Go testing per procedures.
- Continually monitor quality of parts used in the assembly process.
- Assist in the training of other employees, addressing and resolving inquiries and problems.
- Perform material handling activities as required.
- Review assembly processes and methods and recommend changes to ensure the continuous, ongoing improvement of productivity and quality.
- Interface with engineering to accurately communicate information.
- Complete and maintain all required paperwork, records, documentation, reject tickets, etc.
- Participate actively in team meetings and group discussions.
- Follow and comply with all safety and work rules and regulations.
- Maintain departmental housekeeping standards.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Must have High School or GED preferred Discipline
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk, stand, sit, talk or hear
- The employee is occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms
- Regularly lift 5-25 lbs
Headway Workforce Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetics, or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway Workforce Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training, tuition assistance, education, social recreation programs and benefits.
Use Power Tool
Use Hand Tool
Use Protective Equipment