We are looking for a Client Service Representative to join our team!
The primary responsibility of the Client Services Representative is to serve as a liaison between Wholesale and Correspondent Lending Clients, Account Executives, Business Development Directors, and the internal Operations Team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide first-touch support to a national team of Wholesale Account Executives and Correspondent Business Development Directors, assisting them in the goal of closing TPO (Third Party Originator) loans through Wholesale and Correspondent Lending channels
- Facilitate and train the New Client Training Call for Bayview-Lakeview’s clients on loan portal and processes from submission through closing
- Serve as a resource for client inquiries throughout the entire loan process, by providing a one-call resolution to an issue or escalating to a team lead or operations management if needed
- Act as main point of contact for client service related questions and issues
- Ensure that Bayview-Lakeview’s customer-centric culture is exemplified and that all communication is timely, professional, and forward-thinking
- Collaborate with internal operations staff on other work projects and business needs to ensure that service level agreements are met and that problems are solved in an expeditious manner
- Maintain knowledge of company policies, procedures, underwriting guidelines and compliance
- Other duties as needed or required
- Motivated by helping others and providing an excellent client experience
- Strong mortgage product knowledge, loan processing and/or loan closing/funding
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
- Technologically savvy, with the ability to work in varied systems. Proficiency with Excel/Word/Access. Experience with loan origination systems, document management, or other mortgage-related processing systems are a plus.
- Must be organized, detailed-oriented, and maintain reliable follow-through
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently and troubleshoot issues (underwriting, technology, service need)
- Demonstrated ability to simultaneously handle a large and diverse number of tasks and issues with tact, cooperation, and persistence
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of mortgage banking or related work experience
Certifications, Licenses, and/or Registration
No requirements or preferences.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
Flexible hours to support other time zones, meaning a 10:30-7 pm ET shift 1-2 days a week
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to handle, touch or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee frequently is required to talk and hear. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms. The employee is rarely required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Bayview is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of consideration for employment and employment with the Company are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.