We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Under direct supervision, performs assigned duties within the chemical hygiene plan and the current HSE laboratory safety standards.
- Follows prescribed safety rules and regulations in performing assigned duties.
- Performs duties to conduct routine laboratory tests according to procedures or which require the selection of test equipment/instrumentation procedures.
- May also build prototypes, models, and special equipment and/or perform basic material or environmental tests using basic techniques with electrical/electronic, chemical, and mechanical equipment that includes set-up, calibration, trouble- shooting, monitoring, and data collection. Operates laboratory or other equipment such as pumps and rig equipment, as required to execute assigned tasks.
- Documents test data for reporting purposes.
- Maintains files and documentation related to test equipment and test results of equipment.
- Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations.
- Consequences of error are easily measured and can be confined.
- Skills typically through eight (8) hours of college chemistry (preferred) and 2 years of related laboratory testing experience.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
5500 N. Sam Houston Parkway W, Houston, Texas, 77086, United States
Requisition Number: 156028
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Product Service Line: Multi-Chem
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
- Data Collection
- Environmental Tests
- Mechanical Systems