Job Title: UX Designer
Team: Bank of America
Employment Type: Contract
Location(s): Jersey City, NJ or Hope Well, NJ
Employment Terms: 18 months
- The User Experience Designer will be responsible for monitoring, creating, and improving Bank of America's software application programs, products, microsites and related items usability following user-centered design (UCD) best practices.
- The duties of a UX Designer may include reviewing user feedback to determine potential defects or areas needing clarification, create sitemaps, wireframes, journey maps, prototypes, microsite and presentation image assets.
- The UX Designer will work closely with other Bank of America IT professionals across multiple teams and projects to refine the user experience and ongoing usability tests on Bank of America's software application products or application features to ensure best in-class user journey functionality and experience.
- This position is best suited for candidates who have empathy for the user, a deep understanding of user-centered design, and some understanding of human computer interaction design.
- Experience in technology and corporate environments is a plus .
- Must have strong communication skills, be able to follow brand guidelines, and develop user-centric solutions with strong attention to detail.
- Bank of America is committed to creating more meaningful software application experiences through continuous improvement processes centered on reliable intelligence with an eye for the end user's experience. Bank of America is a company committed to creating relevant and rewarding careers in a culture of empowerment and innovation.
- 8+ years of design work experience
- Exceptional interaction and visual design skills
- A strong portfolio that shows a commitment to user centered design
- Work experience applying brand and digital standards, and as needed, contributing to asset libraries for cross-team use
- Work experience designing responsive websites, applications, and other digital interfaces. Experience designing native mobile applications is a plus.
- Work experience with Axure, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite and other design and management tools
- Work experience working in an Agile environment, using tools like JIRA
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Agile Methodology
- Attention To Detail
- Axure Rp
- Business Process Improvement