KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
- Comfortable answering incoming calls in call center environment
- Financial/ banking experience and has knowledge of credit unions
- EXCELLENT customer service skills
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Effective and efficient phone communication skills.
- Ability to diffuse irate members, listen to and answer questions members are attempting to ask, but do not know how to phrase accurately.
- Ability to work projects in between phone calls without compromising quality of either function.
- Ability to identify competitors strengths and weaknesses, and uses the information in selling products.
- Displays product and service knowledge, using effective selling techniques.
- Displays positive and upbeat attitude within department with regard to sales goals.
- Proactively seeks training to upgrade both knowledge and technique.
- Displays proficiency in the use of technical systems.
- Balances, transfers, statement issues, stop payments, lost/stolen reports, encoding errors, check copies, credit union checks, address changes, click-pay etc
- Problem resolution
- Cross-sell products and services on incoming calls as volume dictates.
- Input loan applications for: overdraft, MasterCards and autos. Work up loans via worksheet with recommendations for approval/denial
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.