Our client, located in New Brunswick, NJ is adding a Accounts Receivable Associate to the team.
In this role the ideal candidate will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Analyze the A/R aging report
- Manage Accounts Payable responsibilities for two business units.
- Review current customer accounts
- Assist in cash functions
- Work with customers to resolve past due invoices and ensures cash receipts are processed in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
Requirements for the position include:
- Associates Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance; Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2-4 years experience in A/R role
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, including Excel, and Word as well as Quickbooks and Syspro
This is an excellent direct-hire, permanent role with great benefits, 401(K) plans and the opportunity to grow with the company.