USANNEX is looking to give you an opportunity to build your own business by selling sealers and building repair products with UNLIMITED EARNING POTENTIAL. Using only the highest quality products, expert knowledge and training, we will provide you with the tools you need to succeed. This allows YOU to become an expert in the field…then it is up to YOU on how you choose to build/grow your business.
We are focused on becoming a solution based company not just involved in transactional sales. Most of all we like to engage our customers!
Do you want to partner with USANNEX? Build a career of your own? Promote products and services that stand out?
Do you want to take pride in your work? Yes? Then this is the place!
Summary: Build your business by using your strengths. Contact current and prospective customers via telephone or customer visits to sell a unique sealer that renews, protects and maintains your substrates without using solvents. In addition, we have a variety of products for repairs and maintenance. You are expected to develop relationships, determine customer needs, provide tech support/expert guidance, close the sale and follow up for repeat business.Primary Functions:
- Create new sales by cold-calling/site visit business establishments and introducing them to products available for flooring, cleaning, production or maintenance in their facilities.
- Design special packages; product sales; volume discount pricing within guidelines
- Determine the value of travel to client location and present to management
- Support existing customers by maintaining contact with them, resolving any product issues that may arise, and informing them of new products or special offers.
- Enter orders into the computer system for processing and shipping.
- Relay ideas for new or modified products to management for consideration by the research and development team.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to connect with others over the telephone.
- Ability to understand and retain product knowledge.
- Success in interacting with the public in a sales capacity.
- Extremely responsive, highly accountable, and solution focused when interacting with clients and staff
- Must have the ability to use internal order processing software and Microsoft Outlook programs.
- Requires the possession of persistence; ability to be successful with very limited supervision; self-motivated; self-confidence; organizational skills; creativity. Strong Closer.
- Sales experience.
USANNEX is an exciting start-up backed with 50 plus years of experience as a subsidiary company of Tri-Chem Corporation, a provider of industrial supplies. USANNEX provides repair and preventative maintenance products to municipalities, hospitals, restaurants, hotels, etc. These products include SharkCoat, a virtually odorless water-based coating with endless application uses. SharkCoat can be used on surfaces such as wood, tile, fiberglass, concrete and many more, making it easy to clean while also reducing labor/waxing costs. There are no other products that offer the extensive abilities and applications of SharkCoat, ensuring unlimited potential for market growth.
Achieve Sales Quotas
Implementing Sales Strategies