To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sierra Vista, AZ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Data Services, SME
Chenega Corporation • Sierra Vista, AZ
Posted 1 month ago
Experience - 12 years
Degree - High School
Other Great Industries
CHENEGA IT ENTERPRISE SERVICES, LLC Company Job Title: Data Services, SME Clearance: Secret Location: Fort Huachuca, AZ Reports To: Program Manager FLSA Status: Exempt, Full Time, Regular Summary: The Data Services, SME will implement the organization's systems analysis and programming activities, managing two or more of the following families: applications systems analysis and programming, operating systems analysis and programming, information systems training, or database management. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads a group of engineers, analysts, technicians, and/or one or more project engineers
- Reviews all systems development project requests and coordinates schedules and related departmental activity
- Reviews and evaluates work of subordinate staff and prepares performance reports
- Prepares activity and progress reports regarding all systems analysis and programming sections.
- Develops and promotes standard operating procedures to ensure the security posture of the environment.
- Engages in continuous learning to stay abreast on new and emerging technologies that relate to network operations.
- Ensures compliance with established standards, policies, and configuration guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma/GED and 12 years similar experience, OR Associate’s Degree and 10 years’ experience, OR Bachelor’s Degree and 8 years’ experience
- IT Level I; IAT II; Computing Environment Cert required
- iWATCH; AR 25-2 - IA Awareness; AT Level I; Level I OPSEC; CUI; ALMS Security; AHIMA HIPAA – Privacy and Security training required Secret clearance required
- Leadership and self-direction skills are highly desired. Ability to solve complex problems utilizing creative thinking skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to critically analyze and understand the systems and communicate system requirements to the customer and leadership.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Ability to meet eligibility requirements of a government security clearance for access to classified information
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
- During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
Job ID: 1900000160
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.