To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Queens, NY 11430
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Lsg Sky Chefs Usa, Inc. • Queens, NY
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English
- Strong analytical, verbal, written, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Must be able to interpret and comprehend Menu and Flight Galley Specifications
- Must posses interpersonal communication and customer service and high level of professionalism
- Must be able to apply safety standards and guidelines: follow all Ramp Safety, AOA Safety & Security Rules and Regulations
- Must be able to work in extreme heat and/or cold environment
- Must be able to walk/stoop/bend/stand for entire work shift
- Must have good organizational skills and adaptable to frequent changes
- Must be able to use fingers & hands to handle equipment
- Must be flexible to work in a 24/7 environment (including nights, weekends, holidays subject to change)
Principal Responsibilities: (Responsible for all aspects of catering flights to include:)
- Maintain effective communication and coordination with and between LSG Sky Chefs’ management and Customer Service personnel and airline ramp and operations personnel
- Assign and dispatch drivers. Reassign as necessary
- Stay informed of flight activity, schedule and gate changes and act accordingly
- Ensure timely and safe catering of all flights
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues and elevate to managements as needed
- Keeps management informed of area activities and of any significant problems
- Assumes other related duties as required or assigned
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have valid driver’s license with safe driving record; CDL a plus
- Must successfully complete on-the-job driver training program and obtain a SIDA and Customs Seal
- Must be in current position for 60 days. Good attendance record
- Must have ability to work under pressure while maintaining composure
Must be a team player, with the ability to work a flexible schedule
All Internal Applicants must meet the following criteria in order to be considered for promotional opportunities:
- 60 days in current position
- Must submit a signed and dated application to their Shift Manager which will be routed to Human Resources.
- Late and/or applications with no signature and date will not be accepted