To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Vancouver, WA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Security Guard-Transit Officer
Securitas USA • Vancouver, WA
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Transit Security Officers
Looking to expand and grow your resume in the security industry? Interested in a future career in law enforcement?
We Have the Opportunity For You!
Securitas Security has immediate, multiple FULL-TIME openings for Transit Security Officers in the Vancouver, WA area. Join our TEAM today and start gaining experience and knowledge for your FUTURE!
Why SECURITAS You Ask?
Securitas has competitive benefits and can offer you a job opportunity like no other. Let Securitas be your road to success as you build your resume with us! Only YOU control your FUTURE!
Current Positions starting pay rate at $14/hr
- paid vacation time
- Extensive training programs to further develop personal skills
- Career growth opportunities!
- COMPANY PAID UNIFORMS!
- Competitive Compensation
- Quick Hiring Process!
- Observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel.
- Makes periodic patrols to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment.
- Preserves order and may act to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises.
- Controls access to client site or facility through the admittance process
- Patrols assigned site on foot or in vehicle; checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons.
- Protects evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations.
- Reports disruptive behavior on the system or property to local law enforcement
- 5 years Military, Law Enforcement, or Security (transit preferred) experience required.
- 21 years or older
- US Citizenship or resident alien admitted to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid In State Driver's License
- Ability to pass minimum driving requirements
- Reliable means of communication
- Reliable means of transportation
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal English)
- Acceptable personal appearance
Email your resume in response to this ad with "Transit Security Officer" in the subject line.
Think YOU can handle the challenge? Come be a piece of our Securitas armor and help shield our clients from harm!
For Questions regarding this job opportunity, Please call us at: 503-445-4941