To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington, DC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
USDA Business Development Manager
Capgemini Government Solutions • Washington, DC
Posted 1 month ago
Capgemini Government Solutions (CGGS) LLC is seeking highly motivated and experienced USDA Business Development Manager to join our team in the DC Metro Area to support our government clients. The USDA Business Development Manager is a multifaceted role working in collaboration with our existing USDA Account Team and Capgemini’s world class capability practice teams to support our government clients.
The ideal candidate will identify, qualify and close new business opportunities for Information Technology Services and Management Consulting within the USDA. The successful candidate will perform sales presentations to clients and partners, prepare opportunity pursuit and justification documentation, lead sales efforts in identifying potential technical solutions for customer business problems. He/she will develop an opportunity pipeline to achieve corporate financial objectives, lead opportunity capture activity and provide quality input to proposals by capturing customer interests and needs.
As a USDA Business Development Manager, you will:
- Identify, manage, and own account plans and activities to earn business with USDA Department and Agency clients.
- Leverage knowledge of the USDA market and budget, existing USDA relationships, and knowledge of industry market research tools to develop, manage and capture a pipeline of opportunities to meet USDA account growth goals
- Leverage Capgemini’s broad range of world class functional capabilities to build and deliver a diversified business solution
- Execute end-to-end proposal process for all color-team reviews and pricing build-up for responses; actively research, contribute, and write proposal content
- Lead revenue expansion within existing project work
- Leverage project team expertise in the business development cycle to gather on-the-ground market intelligence and support the goal of expanding current work and adding new work within the account structure
- Actively meet with small businesses and other partners for successful team formations
- Assume accountability for advancing and maturing opportunities toward high win probability.
- Brief executive clients on Capgemini domain experience and capabilities
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 5-8 years professional experience in a business development role with the Federal Government, preferably in the USDA
- Demonstrated experience building a pipeline to support Federal government business development and growth
- Demonstrated experience building, developing, and maintaining executive level relationships with Federal government clients, preferably in the USDA.
- Proven track record of capturing and closing on new growth opportunities for Federal government clients, preferably in the USDA.
- Varied experiences with personally writing to multiple response types (e.g., vehicles, task orders, prime, sub)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; expertise in setting and managing customer expectations, to include executive-level clients; expertise in developing and delivering capability and sales presentations to Federal government clients, preferably in the USDA.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client’s opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.