DieselUSA Group, a Jasper Holdings company, is seeking a District Sales Manager to provide oversite and the continued growth of current U.S. and Canadian accounts. Territory will include Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, Vermont, Connecticut, New York, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Virginia, West Virginia and the Canadian provinces of Quebec, Newfoundland and Labrador.Â
As a District Sales Manager, you will develop new accounts and expand sales at all levels of distribution. You will be responsible for managing your territory to achieve the maximum sales goals and maintain profitability.Â You will also execute marketing strategy and promote our products as led by the General Sales Manager.Â You will work with our internal team to ensure customer satisfaction.Â
ABOUT DIESEL USA GROUP
Since 1950, we have provided state-of-the-art equipment, technical knowledge, and an amazing amount of inventory to commercial diesel owners. We pride ourselves on providing efficient and dependable service to our customers. We have close relationships with OEM component manufacturers which gives us the ability to provide genuine parts and factory-authorized calibration.
We are looking for hardworking individuals who are passionate about the automotive industry and can help us to contribute an important service to our customers. We have taken care of our employees for 70 years, ensuring that they and their families enjoy an outstanding benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability and long term disability.Â We are proud to offer TWO Retirement Plans!Â We offer a 401K and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).Â With our ESOP plan, simply by being an Associate-Owner, you truly can OWN YOUR FUTURE!
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent B2B sales and account management experience.
- 3-5 Years previous experience in automotive heavy-duty aftermarket, fleet services, government contracts, O.E. truck dealers and a basic understanding of down-channel distribution.
- Experience in multi-state selling and territory management experience.
- A current unrestricted driver's license and clean driving record.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and CRM proficiency
- Willing/able to handle daily and overnight travel, including international travel
- Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with prospective and existing customers as well as our internal team.
What we Offer:
- Competitive Compensation Package: Salary, monthly commissions, opportunity for annual performance bonus up to $9,000.00, no cap on earned commissions
- Sales tools: Laptop, cell phone, monthly automobile allowance, corporate credit card
- Support: Attend sales meetings, regular product training, marketing materials,
- B2B on-line ordering and parts research site, trade shows, inside sales & customer support
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
We understand that your time is valuable and that is why we have a very quick and easy application process. If you feel that this positionÂ would be a great fit for you, please completeÂ our initial 3-minute mobile-friendly application so that we can review your information. We look forward to meeting you!
Business To Business