Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate certified home health aides & certifies nursing aides to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout Monmouth County NJ.. Home Instead provides a variety of services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. Home Instead excels in matching the need of our clients with the strengths of our caregivers.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
Requirements to be a Certified Home Health Aide:
Higher compensation for work on evenings and weekends. We are a 24 hour a day agency and staff CAREGivers around the clock.
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Must have a current physical (within the past calendar year)
- Tuberculosis screening test. If you have had a positive PPD - we need a current chest x-ray from your doctor with the results and it must state that you had the chest x-ray done due to a positive PPD.
- MMR Vaccination OR Rubella and Rubeola titers.
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com. Job listings are for staffing in Monmouth County NJ only. Please search for the Home Instead nearest to you if you are outside of central NJ.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
- Vehicle Insurance