To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ontario, OR 97914
- Dorian Place Assisted Living
- Phone: 541-889-8545
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Business Office Manager - 003667
Dorian Place Assisted Living • Ontario, OR
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Now Hiring FT Business Office Manager!
We are seeking an experienced and compassionate FT Business Office Manager for our team! Must have a dynamic personality and a sincere passion for working with seniors and their loved ones.
The Business Office Manager position is responsible for all business related activities including payroll processing, accounts receivable, accounts payable, personnel files, supervising office related work and staff, maintaining compliance with all regulatory standards and communicating with corporate support departments on all appropriate matters.
- Processes all payroll associated with company business in a timely manner.
- Keeps staff records up-to-date.
- Assists in orienting new residents and making sure that all signatures are obtained on rental agreements prior to residency.
- Documents all received payments and deposits rent checks.
- Works closely with the Executive Director in proper coding of invoices and maintaining up-to-date declining balances in the Flash Report.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Associate or Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred in Social Service, Business, or a field related to the position.
- Must have proven management experience and ability to manage staff.
- Two years bookkeeping experience.
- Two years accounting software experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel, accounting, timekeeping, and payroll systems preferred.
Apply with your resume and cover letter TODAY to secure your interview for this exciting opportunity!